1. Construction sketch of main characters , poses , positions,....
2. Construction of refined sketch of characters ( adding on facial features , clothes , following the body line ) , quick simple sketches of the background . Determine light sources and lay out some basic shades and highlights to help with shading later
3. Fully lineart the details ( take your time and be careful)
4. Slap all the base color -use the magic tool to make things go along faster but be careful to check for blank spota( a tip to give is that before color , put a grey layer underneath to kill the white background, your colors would be more clear)
5. Cell-shading ( a nice tip is that to make the edges darker , also when it comes to drawing creases , look at references from real life and anime, and remember NOT to overdo it
4. Using the airbrush and blur tool , add more highlights and shades underneath to cellshading layer, to add more volumes to the characters.
5.using overlay and multiply function ,add on the texture.( play around with it to get a better understanding of how all these functions work)
6.Using Overlay and Luminosity, add lighting to the picture